Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Dolphins vs. Steelers

I'm just now gettin into American "Football"( i'm from the islands so we answer to the soccer a.k.a "Real Football" gods over there), so forgive me if i use a wrong term or two. I tuned in to watch the season opener, Dolphins vs. Steelers. The opening perfomance by Diddy was aight, i've seen better (why the hell was non-singing ass Cassie on stage?). On to my thoughts on the game, what was up with that late flag from Nick Saban last nights game?! If he wanted to get the ref's attention before the snapped the ball, he should have pelted the freaking ref wit the flag. That game shouldn't have ended like that, too many interceptions, and not enough coverage. That's my take on the game, looking forward to the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay