Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm Bacccckkk!!!


Yeah i started this thing a few months ago with the intention of updating it a least once a day with something mildly funny and perhaps inspring and or interesting. Guess what? I got lazy, i know it must be laziness, cus

1. Blogger is one of the easiest things in the world to publish on,
2. There were many of times i would have liked to share my thoughts and this was the perfect vehicle.

So, yeah, my ass got lazy. So im going to TRY my damndest to put at least one thing on this freaking blog every two days, that should be enough right??? Wether it be a pic, a video or a word i just learned. So stay tuned, it shouldn't be too boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay