Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Orientation



Today is the
  • International Student Immgration Orientation
  • at Florida International University, new students come from all across the globe to begin or continue their studies in the U.S. Since i am a Student Assistant for the International Office at this campus, my duties are to help with the logistics and set-up of this event. While i do this, i have the unique opportunity to identify my target/s of choice for the upcoming fall semester (hey, i'm just making hay-or is it lay?- while the sun shines). We have girls from all around the world visiting our campus (Brazil, Honduras, Trinidad, Jamaiaca, Japan, France, Russia, to name a few) one if the many reasons i like this school, so it is my civic duty to get acquantied with as many of them as i can, my boys tell me i don't make use of my strategic advantage well enough, so i wanna see if i can make a difference this year, i'll be sure to keep you posted.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


     
    Ish i'm listening to
    Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
    via Webjay