Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Why people can't have a good time...

..Without starting a fight and doin some dumb junk?! Last nite i'm chillin @ a nice little spot (BTW U.M. got some fine ass gurls) i see this dude pushing up on this excellent specimen of a woman, and baby gurl looked like she wasn't havin any of it, everytime he goes closer homegurl backs away and says no, i'm havin fun watchin the wonderful creations the Lord placed in front of me for the nite, ain't my problem.
Later on i'm chillin wit my homeboy Joseph, we clowning, shots of PatrĂ³n and Moet flowing thru our systems, dude from earlier passes by my boy and bumps him and gives him this look, Joseph already told me earlier that he feeling rowdy tonite so i calm his ass down before he starts being stupid. I know dude was wrong and i shoulda let my boy get at him, just based on principle, and we had the goon squad up in the club and they wanted the exercise, but the matter was trivial and we ain't wanna spoil the fun. I calmed him down, took him over to the island gurls, he jumped on one and the booty did the rest. I couln't let him have all da fun so i gots me a gurl and kept the party rolling.
We had a good ass time, gettin ready to leave, i'm saying bye to everyone, i step outside and see some of my boys holding Joseph back. Apparently dude from before pushed up on him again, so my boy Pedro trying to calm this man down, and we end up taking him to the car, we get in and my other homeboy tells us to drive up the other way cus he wanna make sure all he boys leave and don't get in no bullshit. When he does, i see dis nigga wit no shirt on and a tire iron in one hand his homeboys tryin to hold him back and one of my homegurls having a shouting match, we jump back out da car cus aint no gurls gettin hit round here. We tryna calm both of em down, she screaming at him he a punk bitch, and shouting some shit back at her, sayin that she should take a look at how badly he got his ass whopped. We trying to have a little drama as possible cause 5.O pulled up right then.
We got everybody to chill for a mintue, we walking homegurl back to her car. Then the dude from before that Joseph almost fought with, comes walking real fast up to my homegurl, talking some shit about how somebody broke his diamond rope and they gon have to pay for his chain (it was a nice ass chain, had to be worth at least a grand). At that moment it was like somebody pulled the needle off and the record stopped, everybody, i mean everybody that was with us turned in this niggas direction, he quickly realized what time it was and shut his ass up, or it woulda been a much longer night for his ass, even tho the cop were there, we woulda just kicked his dumb and and his chain would become forfeit. It's only principle.
Everybody returned to their senses and we got into the car, made sure all the boys, and my homegurl and her friends did the same, and we cleared it.All in all, i had mad fun tho, i'm not a voilent person, quite the opposite, but i wasn't gon' let no dude hit one of my homegurls. People need to learn how to let shit slide every once-in-a-while, with the exception of dude that was trippin, that nigga shoulda got his head kicked in for actin so stupid the whole night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay