Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I wanna sllep-sleep:see that's how tired i am

I just want to frickin go to sleep. A nice bed, a couch, hell, a cardboard box would do just fine. Thought i could be a soilder and pull an all nighter to study for my Ecology test, but i couldn't even do dat shit. I punked out and went to bed @ 4 got up @ seven and did some more studying. Now all i want is a muddaf'ing bed. Thing is, i gotta work straight till eleven 2nite, ain't that about a bitch. I'll try to sneak some sleep at random points thru-out da day, see if that helps, prolly won't. I just hope i pass that bloody test, the damn thing was hard too, the kinda hard, when damn near all the students let out a collective sigh when they hand in the test and leave the room, i can't even remember one question on dat shit.

On the flip, things could be worse, at least ma day ain't HALF as bad as hers:


Spotted @ The Life And Times Of A Habitual Line-stepper. Whenever i'm having a shitty day, i can just look @/think about this pic and say "at least i ain't got a javelin protrudin' thru my Fresh Whites".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay