Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

If This nigga don't.....

Imma kick my boy Danis' ass if he don't step up and talk to this girl*. About 20 mins ago, i'm walking from the parking lot about to go to work, my peripherals were overpowered by this svelte, light-skinned beauty. My oculars knew what was up and zoomed the hell on in. Dressed up like she was going to an interview, curly charcoal hair pulled back in a neat little bun, black top, nice little black skirt huggin them curves, all topped of with some punmps. Conservative, but hella sexy. The thoughts were flying thru my head, "Naw dat aint her man, couldn't be!". "Holy shit that is her!". "Naw, man got to be someone else". Upon closer inspection (and i did inspect), my assumptions were confirmed, this was the girl, it's just up to my boy to seal the deal.....

1 Comments:

  • yeah i know she fine but i dont know how to approach her, she kinda off.

    take a picture next time...

    By Blogger sosafins, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay