Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Randomness Personified


In the middle of sitting here at the front desk @ work typing my last post, i notice a girl walk by the front of the office-nothing ordinary, until i see her walk by again. She nervously steps into the office, hestiant to speak as if the thoughts in her mind weighed on her vocal chords restricting her every word. She finally speaks "Hello, do you have a girlfirend?". Me: "No, why?". She quickly hands me a neatly torn peice of a Stride Gum paper "Okay, i'm going to give you my number, call me sometime-whats your name?" Me: "Andre". "I'm Angela" Homegurl jets outta office. Leaving me confused. I was apprehensive about posting on this 'cause i didn't want anyone to think i'm boasting, cus i don't think i got it like that. It was just so random, i didn't even know people still do that stuff. She's kinda cute, i might give her a call.... what y'all think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay