Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Security Issue

I'm watchin' BET while i'm gettin ready to head to class and one of them Brinks Home Security commercials come on, and in my head i'm wondering, why ain't no black people ever featured as being robbed? What, we get robbed just as much and maybe even more than everybody else. And it came to me, the Brinks people actually were on to something, they know we're not gonna spend money for somebody to watch our cribs, cus we got our own personal security, if it ain't a gun unda the bed it's a tire iron in the car, and for Jamaicans, we all have our standard issue, class 5 machetes, which we swear by. I personally know a bunch of Jamaicans who keep the machetes handy, be it in the car or at home, and they just stay waiting for somebody to piss them off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay