Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Temporarily out of Service



I've been so damn busy with school, work, and other stuff, that i haven't had time to post anything of substance on the blog, and while I'm not gone forever, I'm not promising anything in the near future, and I'll just be posting whenever i get the chance (whenever that is). I'm on Spring Break next week, and the bad news is i don't have any specific plans, but the upside to this is that i live in sunny Miami Florida, so Spring Break comes to me. To make up for my lack of posts i offer you a truce, a video that has entertained me in the height of my boredom, i give you Tupac & Barney - Hit 'em Up. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay