Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen: This WILL be my next phone!!

Anybody who knows me, knows that i am a real gadget freak, with this being said, i have this phone dead in my sights, and it will have the honor and privilige of being my next phone. The Nokia N95 is THE quintessential convergence device, the "phone" sports features such as an MP3 player, wirless internet (WLAN), Bluetooth (A2DP Stereo Profile), mapping and GPS software, and a 5-count 'em, 5 megapixel cameraphone. Check out the Video below to see the phone in action, and to see why this is a must have for a gadget freak like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay