Change Yo Lyfe!!! Part of This Complete Breakfast.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Youtube Fridaze: Smokin' Aces Trailer







I know i haven't really been consistent with these Youtube Fridaze posts, last week i blame on being out of town @ the C.S.A Conference in Gainesville, and i know i promised y'all pics and video, I'll try to post that tomorrow. That being said, this Youtube Fridaze is the trailer for the upcoming gangster action flick Smokin' Aces. I can't bloody wait for this film! So much of my favorite talent in this freaking movie (Common, Alicia Keys, Jeremy Piven, Affleck) and i love the way the story is reminiscent of British gangster films such as Snatch. I have no clue when it drops but i will be there opening day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Ish i'm listening to
Songs that are standout or are stuck in my head at the moment
via Webjay